Will You be Part of the Conversation?
Join the Florida Chamber of Commerce and Florida’s international business community for the Florida Chamber’s 2017 International Days event, held February 14-15 in Tallahassee. With 2.5 million Florida jobs supported by international trade and commerce, will you be part of this conversation? Register today; early bird registration rates end December 30.
Business and Industry Leaders Speaking Include:
- The Honorable Nagesh Singh, Consul General of India – Atlanta
- Chris Hart IV, Incoming Secretary of Commerce and President/CEO of Enterprise Florida
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg, President of Florida International University; Chairman of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Jacob Stuart, President, Central Florida Partnership
- Glenn Cooper, Shareholder, GrayRobinson P.A.
- Mark Wilson, President andCEO, Florida Chamber of Commerce
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available
Contact Dan Tapia for more information on what being an event sponsor means.