Accelerating Florida Forward
Join the Coalition Take Our Infrastructure Survey Read Our News Release The Florida Scorecard
Preparing Infrastructure for Smarter Growth
Infrastructure is a Long-Term Investment
The Florida Chamber’s Infrastructure Coalition is focused on creating long-term investments in Florida’s energy, water, transportation, telecommunications, and rural infrastructure. With Washington, D.C.’s renewed focus on infrastructure, the Florida Chamber’s Infrastructure Coalition aims to maximize Florida’s economic growth opportunities. And at the state level, double down on efforts to prepare for Florida’s growing population through infrastructure investments.
Download the Infrastructure Coalition’s Recommendations.
- Now is the Time to Invest in Florida Roads
- The Florida Chamber is Preparing for 3 Million More Drivers and 4.5 Million More Residents by 2030 & 50 Million More Visitors Each Year
- Governor DeSantis Signs Infrastructure Bill Into Law
- Bipartisan Supported Infrastructure Bill Deserves Gov. DeSantis’s Signature
- WATCH: Florida Setting the Example for Infrastructure Initiatives
- President Bill Galvano’s Smart Infrastructure Proposal Gets a Hearing
- Florida Chamber Doubles Down on Infrastructure and Growth Leadership Efforts