The Florida Scorecard
The Florida Chamber Foundation’s By The Numbers Series: Metrics to Help Secure Florida’s Future
By 2030, 26 million people will call Florida home. To prepare for this continued growth and ensure Florida remains successful, we need a plan for Florida’s future that develops high-wage jobs, diversifies the economy, ensures global competitiveness, and creates vibrant communities. The Florida Scorecard™ provides Florida leaders and local stakeholders with the metrics needed to measure progress within their own communities.
The Scorecard will help identify data points that are important to your community and Florida’s economy, including:
- Third grade reading scores for each county
- Poverty rate for each county
- Percentage of Floridians age 25 and older in each county with at least an Associates Degree
- Florida’s chance of a recession
- Florida’s Industry Diversification ranking
- Florida’s high school graduation rate
For more metrics that matter to the future of your region and the state of Florida, visit www.TheFloridaScorecard.org.