Florida Leaders to Speak at Florida Chamber 2017 International Days
Will You be Part of the Conversation?
Join the Florida Chamber of Commerce and Florida’s international business community for the Florida Chamber’s 2017 International Days event, held February 14-15 in Tallahassee. With 2.5 million Florida jobs supported by international trade and commerce, will you be part of this conversation? Register today; early bird registration rates end December 30.
Business and Industry Leaders Speaking Include:
- The Honorable Nagesh Singh, Consul General of India – Atlanta
- Chris Hart IV, Incoming Secretary of Commerce and President/CEO of Enterprise Florida
- Dr. Mark Rosenberg, President of Florida International University; Chairman of Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- Jacob Stuart, President, Central Florida Partnership
- Glenn Cooper, Shareholder, GrayRobinson P.A.
- Mark Wilson, President andCEO, Florida Chamber of Commerce
Sponsorship Opportunities are Available
Contact Dan Tapia for more information on what being an event sponsor means.