Future of Florida Forum
The Florida Chamber Foundation’s 2019 Future of Florida Forum will bring together Florida’s business leaders, industry experts and elected officials to discuss the opportunities and challenges impacting Florida’s future between now and 2030.
Join us as we discuss:
- Florida’s cradle to career continuum and preparing tomorrow’s workforce,
- Diversifying Florida’s economy,
- Preparing Florida’s infrastructure and transportation systems for growth,
- Creating the nation’s best business climate,
- Promoting economic opportunity for all Floridians,
- and more!
Early Bird Registration Fee
$530 through September 30, 2019
$555 after September 30, 2019
Hotel Room Rate
Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress: $219 (ends October 7, 2019)
Cancellation requests for registrations received by September 30, 2019 will be issued a refund, less a $75 per person administrative fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests received after September 30, 2019 will not be issued a refund.
For questions, please call the Florida Chamber at 850.521.1200 or send an email to summits@FLFoundation.org.
See the highlights from the 2018 Future of Florida Forum below: