Transportation & Logistics News That Matters to You
By: Florida Chamber Foundation
Driving Your Career Towards a Booming Sector
With a glance at the road behind him, Ben Shukman edges the car out into heavy traffic on the palm-lined streets of Las Vegas. The rain is lashing down and the glare from the city’s famous lights on the wet road make for less than ideal driving conditions. This is the first time he has driven in the area. In fact, Shukman has never visited Vegas – and he is not there now. Although he is steering the car through the city’s busy streets, he is actually 500 miles (800km) away in Mountain View, California.
Click here to view and share your thoughts below.
Scroll down for more News.
Tell Us What You Think
More News for You
- Commentary: Let’s Invest in the U.S. Future
- We’re Going to Miami: The First Proving Ground for Our Self-Driving Service
- Tech of the Year: Smart highways
- Robot cars may kill jobs, but will they create them too?
San Francisco Chronicle
- Private Companies Drive ‘New Space Race’ at NASA Center
U.S. News & World Report