Higher Education News That Matters to You
By: Florida Chamber of Commerce
The Evolving Supply Chain Skills of the Workforce
A recent study by Deloitte bears out what Speier‐Pero is finding. When talking about talents that supply chain employees should have, 73% of respondents say it is extremely or very important to have technical competencies and even more, 79%, say leadership and professional competencies are extremely important.
Read more and share your thoughts about this article below.
Scroll down for more News.
Tell Us What You Think
More News for You
Florida Colleges Help Connect Talent and Businesses
Florida Chamber Bottom Line
- Technology, jobs and the future of work
McKinsey Global Institute Executive Briefing
- Good Jobs That Pay Without a BA
Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce
- Industrial Internship Gives Washington At-Risk Youth a Boost
- Are apprenticeships finally ready to take off in America?
- An Overview of Non-degree Postsecondary Training
American Academy of Arts & Sciences