The Evolving Supply Chain Skills of the Workforce
A recent study by Deloitte bears out what Speier‐Pero is finding. When talking about talents that supply chain employees should have, 73% of respondents say it is extremely or very important to have technical competencies and even more, 79%, say leadership and professional competencies are extremely important.
Read more and share your thoughts about this article below.
Scroll down for more News.
Tell Us What You ThinkPlease select a valid form
More News for You
Florida Colleges Help Connect Talent and Businesses
Florida Chamber Bottom Line
- Technology, jobs and the future of work
McKinsey Global Institute Executive Briefing
- Good Jobs That Pay Without a BA
Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce
- Industrial Internship Gives Washington At-Risk Youth a Boost
- Are apprenticeships finally ready to take off in America?
- An Overview of Non-degree Postsecondary Training
American Academy of Arts & Sciences