Email President Obama – Urge Him to Reconsider Overtime Changes
Your Action Needed Before
5 p.m. on Friday, September 4
The Obama Administration is proposing revising overtime regulations by making more employees eligible for overtime. The reality is changing overtime regulations will not guarantee more income, but instead will negatively impact small businesses and drastically limit employment opportunities. Click the button below to email President Barack Obama directly and urge him to reconsider his proposed overtime law revisions.
A very special thank you to the following regional chambers of commerce for joining the Florida Chamber’s efforts to oppose the federal Department of Labor’s proposed overtime revisions.
- Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Clay County Chamber of Commerce
- Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce
- Daytona Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Deland Area Chamber of Commerce
- Destin Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Boca Raton Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce
- JAX Chamber
- Manatee Chamber of Commerce
- Ocala/Marion County Chamber & Economic Partnership
- Orlando, Inc.
- South Lake Chamber of Commerce
- West Volusia Regional Chamber
Email President Obama Now:
Click the button below to send President Obama an email urging him to reconsider his proposed overtime regulations.