2017 Transportation Summit
Meet Your Event Speaker: Florida Department of Transportation Secretary Mike Dew
Did you know?
- Each year more than $160 billion worth of goods flow through Florida’s ports and airports
- Florida has more than 500,000 jobs in transportation, trade, and logistics
- Florida’s 19 commercial airports account for 10% of the nation’s total passengers.
- Florida’s state highway system is used for more than 103.9 billion miles of vehicle travel annually.
- Florida moves more than 98 million tons of freight on its more than 2,700 miles of rail lines annually.
- Florida ranks number two in the nation for infrastructure.
By 2030, 26 million people will call Florida home, 4-5 million new drivers will be on our roads and we will have to accommodate Florida’s more than 112 million yearly visitors.
Is Florida Ready?
Join us at Port Canaveral on December 12, 2017 for the Florida Chamber Foundation’s Annual Transportation Solutions Summit as Florida’s transportation experts, business leaders and policy makers come together to take an in-depth look at the challenges and opportunities that face the Florida’s transportation systems today and into the next 20 years.
Join us for interactive discussions with leaders around the state as we look toward the future of Florida’s infrastructure systems and discuss how our state is positioned for growth in 2030 and beyond. This state-wide event is the only place you can connect with state leaders like Florida’s Transportation Secretary Mike Dew, hear about where we are today, learn from experts where we need to go, and engage and discuss how Florida can get there.
Book Your Hotel
- Enter Dates
- Click “more search options”
- Under Promotional Code enter the group code: “FCTS”
- Follow through with reservation
Call the hotel reservationist direct at 321-868-6573 or the Radisson Central reservationists at 800-333-3333 and mention group name: Florida Chamber Transportation Summit
The cut-off date to make reservations in this block is November 27, 2017
Check out last year’s event agenda, and register for the 2017 Transportation Summit on December 12 in Port Canaveral, Florida