Workforce News That Matters to You
By: Florida Chamber Foundation
Orlando Leaders: Skills Deficiency Poses Challenge as Tech Disrupts Industries
A gap between the workforce companies need and the people with necessary skills to fill them continues to hinder some parts of Central Florida’s tech sector, leaders say as they express hope to build the region into an innovation hub.
Read more and share your thoughts about this article below.
Scroll down for more News.
Tell Us What You Think
More News for You
- Florida College Focus on the Future
Florida Chamber Bottom Line
- New FreshBooks Report Reveals Millennials as Catalysts Behind Self-Employment Movement, Opting for More Autonomy
- Meet the Robots of the 2018 Olympics
- The Key to Closing the Unemployment Gap of Disabled Floridians? Target Their Abilities to Your Business Needs
Bruce Hagan, RAI Investments
- These Three Countries are Winning the Global Robot Race
- The Future of Work: Death of the Single Skill Set in the Age of Automation
- Is the Gig Economy Working
The New Yorker