Securing Florida’s Water Future: Southwest Florida
By: Christopher Emmanuel
As part of its ongoing efforts to help secure Florida’s future, the Florida Chamber of Commerce today released the third in a series of educational videos solely focused on ensuring Florida’s water future is sustainable and provides the quality of life Floridians and visitors deserve.
SHARE OUR VIDEO: Click on the arrow in the top right corner of the video.
The video, Securing Florida’s Water Future: Southwest Florida, also features the following water and environmental leaders:
- Thomas A. Harmer, Sarasota County Administrator
- Holly Greening, Executive Director, Tampa Bay Estuary Program
- Gary M. Hubbard, P.E., Utilities Department Director, Charlotte County Government
- Gregory S. Rouse, P.E., Engineering Design Manager, Capital Management Services
- Mark Alderson, Executive Director Sarasota Bay, National Estuary Program
To learn more, visit the Florida Chamber’s Water Issue Page.