Why Invest in the Chamber Trustees?
Florida Chamber Trustees support the Florida Chamber’s fight for free enterprise and agree job creators should lead the way. In addition to the benefits offered in the previous investment levels, Florida Chamber Trustee investors have access to the Florida Chamber Political Institute, sponsorship and advertising at the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Capitol Days events, as well as regular meetings with Florida Chamber senior management to discuss your company’s top statewide issues. Florida Employers are eligible to participate at this level with a minimum annual investment of $60,000.
What Are the Benefits of Chamber Trustee Membership?
- Membership to Florida Chamber Political Institute
- Sponsorship and advertising at the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Capitol Days events
- Regular meetings with senior management of the Chamber to review your top statewide issues
- On-site customized political briefing for top management from Florida Chamber senior leaders
- Membership on the Florida Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Murray Smith.