Why Invest in the Chair’s Council?
Chair’s Council investors are committed to supporting the Chamber’s advocacy and business assistance programs. In addition to the benefits listed in the President’s Council section, the Chair’s Council investment level offers access the Employer to Employee education web-based tool FloridaWins.org, a non-partisan program that educates your employees about Florida’s successes and actively engages them in Florida’s legislative process, as well as participation in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting. Florida Employers are eligible to participate at this level with a minimum annual investment of $3,000.
What Are the Benefits of Chair’s Council Membership?
- Access to Employer to Employee education web-based tool, FloridaWins.org
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Murray Smith.