Introduction to Ergonomics Webinar May 13, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers today. This course will show you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace with a practical and effective ergonomics program. This three-hour webinar, will help you take control of the #1 cause of workplace injuries and reduce cost, as well as improve employee morale. Participants will learn the strategies for creating a safety culture, how to gain employee involvement, how to measure program success, and how to use the program material in your business.
Thru this course will provide participants with knowledge and skills on:
- Learn the basic concepts relating to ergonomics in the workplace
- Gain skills to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Determine how to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Assess various control methods and select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Identify steps to implementing and maintaining a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for a business owner, managers, supervisors, and/or employee with responsibility for implementing safety initiatives. This course is recommended for new and experienced safety, health and compliance professionals, as well as human resources managers, plant managers, and safety committee members.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a course completion certificate. Each student will also earn .3 CEU’s from the
Florida Chamber Safety Council.
Regular Price: $75.00
Florida Chamber Members: $60.00
*All handouts are included