Tuesday, January 9, 2018
Registration Ι 9:00 a.m.
Florida Chamber Foundation Economic Outlook Summit Ι 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
International Business Council Meeting Ι 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Invitation Only)
Welcome & Networking Reception Ι 6:00 – 7:30 p.m.
Global Florida Dinner Ι 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Registration Ι 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Special Breakfast with Florida’s Cabinet Ι 8:00 – 8:55 a.m.
State of the State
- Jerry Parrish, Ph.D., Chief Economist and Director of Research, Florida Chamber Foundation
- The Honorable Adam Putnam, Florida Commissioner of Agriculture
- The Honorable Jimmy Patronis, Chief Financial Officer of Florida
Welcome & Opening Remarks Ι 8:55 – 9:05 a.m.
- Bob Grammig, Chair, Florida Chamber Board of Directors and Partner, Holland & Knight
Washington’s Impact on Florida Ι 9:05 – 9:30 a.m.
- David Hart, Executive Vice President
- Frank Walker, Vice President of Governmental Affairs
- Alice Ancona, Director, International Strategy & Policy
- Daniel Tapia, Manager, International Strategy & Policy
Lowering the Cost of Doing Business in Florida Ι 9:30 – 11:00 a.m.
- Glenn Spencer, Institute for Legal Reform – Legal Reform
- Ron Bartlett, Hill + Knowlton – Runaway Property Insurance Rates
- French Brown, Attorney, Hopping Green & Sams – Targeted Tax Reform
- Deputy Chief Judge David Langham – Workers’ Compensation
Building America’s Best Workforce in Florida Ι 11:00 a.m . – 12:00 p.m.
- Charles Hokanson, Senior Vice President, Florida Community Engagement, Helios Education Foundation
- Dr. David Dimmett, Senior Vice President, Project Lead the Way, Inc.
- Dr. John Gyllin, Vice President, Resource & Economic Development, Seminole State College Foundation
- Dr. Joe O’Shea, Assistant Provost, Florida State University
- Joe Mayer, Director, Government Relations, Lockheed Martin Space
Executive Networking Lunch Ι 12:00 p.m . – 1:15 p.m.
Political Council Luncheon Ι 12:00 p.m . – 1:15 p.m. (Political Council Only)
Local Chamber Luncheon Ι 12:00 p.m . – 1:15 p.m. (Local Chambers Only)
New Florida Chamber Board Orientation Luncheon Ι 12:00 p.m . – 1:15 p.m. (Board Members Only)
New Florida Chamber Foundation Trustee Orientation Luncheon Ι 12:00 p.m . – 1:15 p.m. (Trustees Only)
Once Every 20 Years: Constitutional Solutions or Problems? Ι 1:20 p.m . – 2:05 p.m.
- Mark Wilson, President & CEO, Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Billy Buzzett, Former Executive Director, Constitutional Revision Commission
- Joe Pickens, President, St. John’s River State College.
Politically Speaking – What Do Floridians Really Think? Ι 2:05 p.m . – 2:50 p.m.
- Marian Johnson, Senior Vice President, Political Operations, Florida Chamber of Commerce
- Steven J. Vancore, Partner, VancoreJones Communications
- Joe Clements, Co-Founder, Strategic Digital Services
- Jim Saunders, News Service of Florida
Florida’s Mega Trends and How You Can Prepare for Them Ι 2:50 p.m . – 3:30 p.m.
- Gray Swoope, President & CEO, VisionFirst Advisors & Former Florida Secretary of State
Executive Networking With Leadership at the Capitol Ι 4:00 p.m . – 4:45 p.m.
Legislative Reception Ι 5:00 – 6:30 p.m.
Florida Chamber Board of Directors Dinner (Invitation Only) Ι 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Florida Chamber Foundation Board of Trustees Dinner (Invitation Only) Ι 7:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, January 11, 2018
Board of Directors/Board of Trustees Breakfast (Invitation Only) Ι 7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
Florida Chamber Board of Directors Meeting (Board Members Only) Ι 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Florida Chamber Foundation Trustees Meeting Ι 9:00 a.m.– 12:00 p.m.
Cancellation requests for registrations received by January 2, 2018 will be issued a refund, less a $75 per person administrative fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and faxed to 850-521-1278 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation requests received after January 2, 2018 will not be issued a refund.