Safety for Supervisors Webinar May 7, 2020 9:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
This three-hour webinar, trains supervisors and managers to incorporate best safety practices into their daily management activities. Participants will learn how to conduct successful safety inspections, incident investigations and safety meetings. Other topics to be discussed: Employee Involvement, Communication, Equipment Operations, Personal Protection Equipment to name a few.
Thru this course will provide participants with knowledge and skills on:
· Conduct safety inspections, incident investigations and safety meetings
· Identify, control and eliminate health and safety hazards
· Prevent workplace incidents
· Implement a positive and effective safety culture
· Analyze safety and health issues from management’s perspective
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for those with supervisory and management responsibilities. This would be a great course for Team Leaders also. This program provides value for new supervisors and it is also ideal as a refresher for seasoned leaders.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive a course completion certificate. Each student will also earn .3 CEU’s from the Florida Chamber Safety Council.
Regular Price: $75.00
Florida Chamber Members: $60.00
*Handouts are included