Why Invest in the President’s Council?
President’s Council investors add strength, resources, and influence to help the Florida Chamber fight for your business. This investment level offers participation in Florida Chamber statewide events, copies of publications, exclusive subscriptions, and executive networking opportunities. Florida Employers are eligible to participate at this level with a minimum annual investment of $1,000.
What Are the Benefits of President’s Council Membership?
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
- Executive networking opportunities
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Murray Smith.