Chairman’s CEO Roundtable
Why Invest in the CEO Roundtable?
Chairman’s CEO Roundtable members play an important and visible role in the development of Florida’s future. It is truly a partnership between Florida’s most outstanding and forward-thinking business advocate and Florida’s most outstanding and successful companies. Florida employers are eligible to participate with a minimum annual investment of $100,000.
What Are the Benefits of CEO Roundtable Membership?
- Private CEO Roundtable meetings
- Membership to Florida Chamber Political Institute
- Sponsorship and advertising at the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting and Capitol Days events
- Regular meetings with the President of the Chamber to review your top statewide issues
- On-site customized political briefing for top management from Florida Chamber senior leaders
- Membership on the Florida Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Murray Smith.