Legislative Report Card
More Than Just a Grade
The Florida Chamber’s Legislative Report Card is more than just a list of grades given to each legislator. The online version of the Legislative Report Card offers an in-depth look at how each legislator voted on the issues that matter to your business during the legislative session. It is your one-stop source for all the information you need to make an educated decision on Election Day.
The Legislative Report Card allows the business community to track the votes that matter most. Calculated annually based on legislators’ voting records on the issues outlined in the Florida Chamber’s Florida Business Agenda, the Legislative Report Card also honors legislators for their support on initiatives that will help move Florida forward.
Through the Legislative Report Card, business leaders are able to see how individual legislators voted on their priorities, including their overall support for or against job creation and Florida’s future.
Knowledge is power, use the Florida Chamber’s Legislative Report Card to:
- View your legislator’s grade and overall GPA
- Click on each issue to see how your legislator voted on individual bills related to Florida’s Business Agenda
- View the Florida Chamber’s top issues
- Let your voice be heard – use this link to become a registered voter or update your registration information
- Knowledge is power – share the scorecard with your friends via e-mail
- Learn how the overall GPA is calculated
- The Florida Chamber’s Bottom Line (June 3, 2011 – Mark Wilson & David Hart)
- News Release: Florida Chamber honors Pro-Business Legislators
- 2011 Legislative Summary (PDF Document)
- Report Card Grading Criteria
- How They Voted (PDF Document)