What is the Future of Work?
We Asked +10,000 Floridians if Florida was Ready for the Future of Work. Learn What They Said on June 12-13.
According to the Florida Chamber Foundation’s Florida 2030 research project, Florida’s future depends on ensuring that our state is a global magnet for talent- and that we not only attract but retain valuable talent in Florida.
How can we ensure that Florida is ready for the future of work and our talent pool has the skills that will be needed in 2030 and beyond?
Join us on June 12-13, 2018 for the Florida Chamber Foundation’s 2018 Learners to Earners Workforce Summit as Florida’s business leaders and industry experts tackle this question and lead conversations on the future of Florida’s cradle to career systems.
During this two-day statewide summit, attendees will receive an exclusive briefing on the Talent Supply and Education portion of Florida 2030, the Florida Chamber Foundation’s three-year, multi-million dollar research project.
Join the interactive discussions that will focus on what Florida needs to get right today to be prepared for the future and include topics like:
- The importance of early learning,
- Pre-K-12 systems,
- Florida’s higher education systems,
- The future of work- what’s coming in 2030 and beyond,
- A look at what key industries need,
- How to fuel globally competitive talent,
- A conversation on prosperity and ensuring all students have an opportunity to succeed,
- and more!