Dr. Parrish Explains…
By: Katherine Bustamante
How you can use TheFloridaScorecard.org
Have you see the latest updates to TheFloridaScorecard.org?
- Prosperity numbers see improvement
- Another record tourism year
- Education numbers improved
- Florida’s leading index, which shows the jobs expected to be created in six months, and the probability of a recession. These newly added Scorecard data will help serve as an early warning system in the case of an economic downturn.
Here’s how you can use TheFloridaScorecard.org:
- Use the data on TheFloridaScorecard.org at your next board meeting and find out where your community stands on thousands of metrics on both the state and local level.
- Share the data on TheFloridaScorecard.org with your local elected officials, business and industry leaders and learn how your community can work together to help address challenges and solutions.
- Need more data on your community? Click here to request a more in-depth analysis from Dr. Jerry Parrish.