Thank You for Your Certificate of Free Sale Application
Thank you for submitting a Certificate of Free Sale application with the Florida Chamber of Commerce. To complete your application, please:
1. Email the required documentation to International@FLChamber.com
- Letter from manufacturer on the letterhead of manufacturer attesting to the source of manufacturing for all products listed in the certificate (submitted once every 12 months).
- The manufacturer’s name must be the exact name as it appears on all government issued licenses and registration.
- If you are a bulk distributor and unable to submit a letter from each manufacturer directly, you must submit a notarized declaration issued on your own company’s letterhead attesting to the source of manufacturing.
- Submit copies of invoice(s) of the product(s) showing the sale of each product to a U.S. customer.
- The invoices should be dated within the last 12 months and the product names must be the same as how they will appear on the certificate.
- Incomplete applications will be automatically rejected.
- Regular Processing (Up to Two Weeks)
- Member Rate: $60 Per Certificate
- Non-Member Rate: $80 Per Certificate
- $25.00 Additional Per Certificate; Please Allow for Extra Processing Time
- Expedited Processing (1-2 Days for Processing; Call to confirm availability.)
- Member Rate: $150
- Non-Member Rate: $175
All fees must be paid in advance and are non-refundable. Each certificate covers the first 100 products, orders exceeding this amount will be charged $25 for each additional certificate. Bulk users (requiring more than 25 certificates a month would be charged a flat rate). Please contact the Florida Chamber Miami International Trade Office for information and how to qualify.