The Florida Chamber recognizes that small business is big business. The Small Business Council is comprised of small business members of the Florida Chamber committed to being the voice of small business in growing Florida’s diverse and innovative economy. While issues like taxes, regulation, and insurance impact all businesses, small business can struggle in areas like access to capital or access to all the key tools and resources available to them. The Small Business Council will work to effectively advocate for and educate members on issues that impact their business, while also empowering members to engage at the local, state, and federal levels on behalf of their business.
Members of the Small Business Council have many unique opportunities, including:
- Quarterly webinars and monthly updates on jobs numbers and issues facing small business
- Surveys that track and gauge small business needs
- Advocating for legislation that benefits small business
- Access to state leaders, including the Florida Cabinet, legislators, and agency heads
- Exclusive networking opportunities at Florida Chamber annual events