Global Florida: Trade Topics and Trends is a Florida Chamber International Business Council series of monthly conference calls connecting Florida companies to resources, opportunities, international market intelligence and policy initiatives.
Business Development and Trade Mission to Ireland and the United Kingdom
Florida Chamber Global Florida Webinar
Tuesday, July 24, 2018
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. EST
With the United Kingdom being Florida’s largest source of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and Ireland ranking among the top 10 sources of FDI to the U.S., both countries present promising opportunities for Florida’s business community. The Florida Chamber of Commerce will be leading a Business Development and Trade Mission to Dublin, Ireland and London, United Kingdom, December 3-7, 2018. This mission will provide Florida businesses with the opportunity to meet with potential customers and partners.
Ireland and the United Kingdom offer significant opportunities for Florida exporters and service providers in the following sectors:
- Pharmaceuticals/Medical Devices
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
- Energy and Aviation/Aerospace
- Higher Education
- Life Science
- Bio Science
- Financial and Legal Services
Join the Florida Chamber of Commerce for our next Global Florida Webinar, Tuesday, June 24 at 10:00 a.m. EST, during which we will discuss the Irish and British economies, as well as the numerous opportunities for Florida based companies in each market.
- Padraig O’Connor, Commercial Advisor, U.S. Commercial Service, U.S. Embassy-Dublin, Ireland
- Manny Mencia, Senior Vice President, International Trade & Development, Enterprise Florida, Inc.
- Shane Stephens, Consul General, Ireland (Atlanta)
- Jim Lindley, Commercial Counselor, U.S. Embassy, London
Don’t miss this opportunity to stay informed and take part in this important discussion. Register today!
Drive the Discussion
Do you have specific information you would like covered during this webinar? Send your suggestions to Dan Tapia.
Get connected to global opportunities by becoming a member of the Florida Chamber’s International Program. Contact Dan Tapia at (850) 521-1206.