Florida's Statewide Business Leaders Call
Join Florida’s business leaders for our monthly Zoom call taking place Monday, September 21 from 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. This important update from the Florida Chamber, as well as input and discussion from Florida’s business leaders, will prove invaluable as we are just a few weeks from the November 3rd election. With Amendment 2 ($15 minimum wage mandate) on the ballot in November, and the long-delayed Phase 4 COVID-19 recovery legislation still in limbo, it is more important than ever for Florida’s business leaders to come together.
Our discussion will include:
– Details on Amendment 2 and why it is bad for Florida, and worse for Floridians – and how you can get involved to make sure Florida is not the first state with a $15 minimum wage mandate in their constitution.
– Economic outlook presented by the Florida Chamber Foundation’s Chief Economist Dr. Jerry Parrish.
– A preview of the 2020 Virtual Future of Florida Forum & Annual Meeting.
– An overview of the Florida Chamber’s 2020 Election Guide as we gear up for the presidential election November 3.
– A COVID-19 update with the latest numbers and trends as we continue to reopen and relaunch Florida safe and smart.
Monday, September 21
2:00 – 3:30 p.m. EST