- Florida Chamber of Commerce 2017 Agenda To #MakeFLMoreCompetitive Through Jobs And Economic Growth 12.01.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber Calls on Florida Senate to Help Fix Pending Workers’ Comp Crisis 13.12.2016 Read More
- Congratulations to Chris Hart IV On Being Named President and CEO of Enterprise Florida, Inc. 30.11.2016 Read More
- Syd Kitson, New Florida Chamber Chair, Will Help Make Florida More Competitive 02.11.2016 Read More
- Amendment 1 Guarantees Solar Energy Choices Will Be Part of Florida’s Energy Future 27.10.2016 Read More
- Don’t Let Kakistocracy Take Your Vote Away 24.10.2016 Read More
- New Florida Chamber of Commerce Statewide Poll Shows Presidential Race Leaning Toward Hillary Clinton in Florida 21.10.2016 Read More
- Workers’ Comp Rate Finalized and Total Costs Resulting From Court Rulings to Top $1.5 Billion 04.10.2016 Read More
- State Regulators Increase Workers’ Comp Rates by 14.5 Percent 27.09.2016 Read More
- New Florida Chamber of Commerce Statewide Poll Shows Presidential Race Too Close to Call in Florida 26.09.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Releases General Election Endorsements 22.09.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber Release First in Series of Educational Water Videos Featuring FAU-Harbor Branch Research Professor Dr. Brian Lapointe 07.09.2016 Read More
- Politicians, Parties and Plaintiff Trial Lawyers are Unknown or Unliked in New Florida Chamber of Commerce Statewide Poll 24.08.2016 Read More
- Citizens’ Rate Increase Request Further Proof of Need for Assignment of Benefits Reform 18.08.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Testifies in Support of Job Creators and Injured Workers During Workers’ Comp Rate Increase Hearing 16.08.2016 Read More
Job Creators Beware
Even though your business' workers' compensation rates decreased over recent years, a Florida Supreme Court ruling is reversing that trend - potentially pushing your rates toward the near record levels of the early 2000's absent a legislative remedy.
If you believe that putting job creators and injured workers first is the right thing to do to keep Florida's workers' comp system working, sign the petition today.
Do Politicians understand your business? Join the Florida Chamber.