- Politicians, Parties and Plaintiff Trial Lawyers are Unknown or Unliked in New Florida Chamber of Commerce Statewide Poll 24.08.2016 Read More
- Citizens’ Rate Increase Request Further Proof of Need for Assignment of Benefits Reform 18.08.2016 Read More
- Summit Focuses on Protecting, Growing and Supporting Florida’s Defense Industry, Military and Veterans Workforce 17.08.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Testifies in Support of Job Creators and Injured Workers During Workers’ Comp Rate Increase Hearing 16.08.2016 Read More
- New Florida Chamber Political Ad Highlights Job Growth Hypocrisy in State Senate Race 11.08.2016 Read More
- Sen. Jeff Brandes Discusses Diversifying Florida’s Economy on Bottom Line 10.08.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber Endorses 34 Additional Pro-Business, Pro-Jobs Candidates for the Florida House and Senate 28.07.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber Endorses Five Pro-Business, Pro-Jobs Candidates for the Florida Senate 13.07.2016 Read More
- Rail Lines Keep Economy Rolling 12.07.2016 Read More
- Choose Between Paying Higher Workers’ Comp Rates and Hiring New Employees 12.07.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber Endorses 14 Pro-Business, Pro-Jobs Candidates for the Florida House and Senate 06.07.2016 Read More
- Citizens’ Rate Increase Proposal Latest Evidence of Need for Assignment of Benefits Reform 01.07.2016 Read More
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Endorses Candidates for Florida House of Representatives 02.05.2016 Read More
Job Creators Beware
Even though your business' workers' compensation rates decreased over recent years, a Florida Supreme Court ruling is reversing that trend - potentially pushing your rates toward the near record levels of the early 2000's absent a legislative remedy.
If you believe that putting job creators and injured workers first is the right thing to do to keep Florida's workers' comp system working, sign the petition today.
Do Politicians understand your business? Join the Florida Chamber.