- Florida Chamber of Commerce Endorses Jose Felix Diaz For Senate District 40 20.06.2017 Read More
- Florida Legislature Misses Opportunities To Make Florida More Competitive 08.05.2017 Read More
- 2017 Florida Legislative Session: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly 05.05.2017 Read More
- Government Regulations and Workforce Quality Are Top Concerns Of Latest Florida Chamber of Commerce Small Business Survey 25.04.2017 Read More
- Florida House Passes Pro-Worker, Pro-Business Workers’ Comp Legislation 19.04.2017 Read More
- Lawmakers Lift Major Road Block And Pass Florida Chamber-Backed Ridesharing Legislation 19.04.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber’s 2017 International Days Focuses on Florida’s Global Trade Future 15.02.2017 Read More
- Mark Wilson Releases Statement on Letting Science Lead the Way for Water Policy Decisions 14.02.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber Foundation’s New Report Discusses Skills Needed for Future Jobs 30.01.2017 Read More
- Government Regulations and Workforce Quality Small Businesses’ Top Issues 25.01.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber Releases Third in Series of Educational Water Videos Featuring FAU-Harbor Branch Research Professor Dr. Brian Lapointe 25.01.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber of Commerce 2017 Agenda To #MakeFLMoreCompetitive Through Jobs And Economic Growth 12.01.2017 Read More
- Florida Chamber Calls on Florida Senate to Help Fix Pending Workers’ Comp Crisis 13.12.2016 Read More
Job Creators Beware
Even though your business' workers' compensation rates decreased over recent years, a Florida Supreme Court ruling is reversing that trend - potentially pushing your rates toward the near record levels of the early 2000's absent a legislative remedy.
If you believe that putting job creators and injured workers first is the right thing to do to keep Florida's workers' comp system working, sign the petition today.
Do Politicians understand your business? Join the Florida Chamber.