Learners To Earners Workforce Solution Seminars Series
The world’s economy is changing and Florida must be ready to compete not only nationally, but on a global stage – is Florida’s future workforce prepared? Be a part of the conversation about the goals identified in the Florida 2030 Blueprint on how to prepare today’s learners for tomorrow’s career opportunities.
Topics will include:
– Ensuring Florida has a skilled and prepared workforce for the shifting needs of the economy,
– Developing a seamless path from the classroom to the workroom,
– Market-relevant postsecondary education and training,
– Ensuring Florida has high-quality Pre-K to 12th grade education,
– And, access to high quality early learning.
4 Part Virtual Event Series:
Workforce: Tuesday, November 10, 10am – Noon
Higher Education: Thursday, November 12, 10am – Noon
K – 12: Tuesday, November, 17, 10am – Noon
Early Learning: Thursday, November 19, 10am – Noon
Check back soon for speaker details!