Transportation, Growth and Infrastructure Summit
What Do Business Leaders Need to Know About Securing Florida’s Future Transportation?
Join the Florida Chamber Foundation at the 2019 Florida Transportation, Growth & Infrastructure Summit and join business, industry and elected leaders in discussions on Florida’s infrastructure systems, where we are today and what the opportunities and challenges are as we look toward 2030 and beyond. This is a statewide conversation on Florida’s future that you won’t want to miss!
December 4, 2019
Welcome Reception| 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
Global Florida Dinner | 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
December 5, 2019
Registration and Breakfast | 8:00 – 9:00 a.m.
Transportation, Growth and Infrastructure Summit | 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Confirmed Speakers Include:
• David Anderton, Deputy Director, Port Everglades
• Ken Armstrong, President & CEO, Florida Trucking Association
• Monica Cepero, Deputy County Administrator, Broward County Board of County Commissioners
• Mark Gale, CEO/Director of Aviation, Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
• Patrick Goddard, President, Virgin Trains USA
• John Kaliski, Principal, Cambridge Systematics Inc.
• Beth Kigel, Vice President, HNTB
• Dr. Julia Nesheiwat, Chief Resilience Officer, Executive Office of the Governor
• Lisa Nisenson, Vice President, New Mobility & Connected Communities, WGI
• Gerry O’Reilly, District Four Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation
• Ananth Prasad, President, Florida Transportation Builders’ Association;
Chair, Florida Chamber of Commerce Infrastructure Coalition
• Eric Silagy, President & CEO, Florida Power & Light
• Bob Swindell, President & CEO, Greater Fort Lauderdale Alliance
• Kevin Thibault, P.E., Secretary, Florida Department of Transportation
• Doug Wheeler, President & CEO, Florida Ports Council
• Joe York, President, AT&T Florida
Summit Topics Include:
• Connectivity, broadband and 5G,
• The future of all things autonomous,
• Transportation corridors, toll roads and rail,
• Ensuring Florida’s transportation system meets the needs of businesses, residents, and visitors,
• Ensuring Florida’s energy future is stable and smart,
• Solving Florida’s water challenges using water science,
• Taking a look at the transportation, growth and infrastructure goals identified in the Florida 2030 Blueprint and discussing a path toward reaching these goals,
• Discussing the future of Florida’s Trade & Logistics 3.0 report,
• Identifying challenges and opportunities to Florida’s current and future infrastructure needs,
• Ensuring Florida can accommodate a growing population, and more.
Summit Registration – $325.00
Global Florida Dinner Registration – $150.00
Hotel Room Rate
The Diplomat Beach Resort, Hollywood, FL
Group Rate: $249 (ends November 18, 2019)
Cancellation requests for registrations received by November 8, 2019 will be issued a refund, less a $75 per person administrative fee. All cancellations must be made in writing and e-mailed to email@example.com.
Cancellation requests received after November 8, 2019 will not be issued a refund.