Mike Sheely is Field Senior Vice President, Allstate Insurance Co., Florida Region and President and CEO, Castle Key Insurance Company.
- Mike began his career as a Supervisor Trainee in the Charlotte Regional Operations Department
- In 1987 he moved into Sales
- 1988-2002 Mike served in field sales leadership positions (MSM, AM, SDM, TEM, TAM, TM)
- In 2003 Mike became a Director in Marketing for the Southeast Region where he built and established the Regional Marketing Manager position
- Mike became a Regional Distribution Leader for the North Central Region in January, 2005 where he led a sales team of over 1200 Agents and $1.5B in premium. He was responsible for the Property Casualty and Financial Services production and compliance
- Mike was promoted to AVP in Agency Distribution in September, 2007
- Mike was promoted to FSVP in the Florida Region in January, 2009
- Prior to Allstate, Mike worked at the University of South Carolina for 4 years during college
Mike holds a B.S. from the University of South Carolina. Among Mike’s business accomplishments:
- Mike has earned many sales awards, including Top Sales Leader in the country as a front-line leader, Spirit of the Eagle as a Territory Sales Manager, and Key Manager 9 times
Mike and his wife Susan are the parents of twin boys – Scott and Michael. Mike enjoys various outdoor sports, especially fishing and hiking – including a one-day climb of Mount Whitney (14,497 feet).