Securing Florida’s Water Future – Springs
By: Florida Chamber of Commerce
SHARE OUR VIDEO: Click on the arrow in the top right corner of the video.
As part of its ongoing efforts to help secure Florida’s future, the Florida Chamber of Commerce today released the fourth in a series of educational videos solely focused on ensuring Florida’s water future is sustainable and provides the quality of life Floridians and visitors deserve.
Securing Florida’s Water Future: Springs features FAU-Harbor Branch Research Professor Dr. Brian Lapointe, and some of Florida’s leading water and environmental leaders including:
- Dave Burnell, Crystal Springs City Manager
- David Childs, Attorney with Hopping, Green & Sams and Florida Chamber of Commerce Water Policy Expert
- Todd Kincaid, Hydrogeologist, GeoHydros
- Bob Knight, Director of the Howard T. Odum Florida Springs Institute
- Jim Stevenson, Former Chief Naturalist for Florida State Parks and former Senior Biologist of the Department of Environmental Protection
- Jake Varn, Government Relations professional and former Secretary of the Department of Environmental Protection Secretary
Watch the video to learn more about where the Florida Chamber stands on issues relating to water security, and be sure to share our video. To find out how to join us in finding long-term water policy solutions for Florida, email Chris Emmanuel.