Voters Support 111 of 118 Florida Chamber-Backed Candidates
Floridians overwhelmingly voted to secure Florida’s future on Election Day by electing candidates who support free enterprise principles and solutions that will drive economic growth and create jobs, the Florida Chamber of Commerce announced today. Voters elected 111 of 118 Florida Chamber-backed legislative candidates and defeated 13 candidates bankrolled by the trial lawyers, government unions and environmental extremists – further improving Florida’s business competitiveness.
Races Florida Voters Will See on the November 2012 Ballot
- All 40 Florida State Senate Seats
- All 120 Florida State House Seats
- All 27 Congressional Seats
- One U.S. Senate Seat
- 11 Constitutional Amendments
- 2012 Senate Candidates
- Senate Qualified Candidates: Elected Without Opposition (PDF Document)
- 2012 House Candidates
- House Qualified Candidates: Elected Without Opposition (PDF Document)
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Endorsed Candidates
- Primary Endorsements (PDF Document)
- Constitutional Amendments
If you would like to stay informed and become part of the Florida Chamber’s political action team, please join us! Contact Marian Johnson, senior vice president of political strategy, at 850.521.1241 or mjohnson@FlChamber.com.