Why Invest in Cornerstone?
Your investment as a Cornerstone investor is a vote of confidence in the important work the Florida Chamber does on behalf of businesses. In addition to the benefits offered in the previous investment levels, the Cornerstone investors meet regularly with Florida Chamber senior management to discuss your company’s top statewide issues. Florida Employers are eligible to participate at this level with a minimum annual investment of $25,000.
What Are the Benefits of Cornerstone Membership?
- Meeting with senior management of the Chamber to review your top statewide issues
- On-site customized political briefing for top management from Florida Chamber senior leaders
- Membership on the Florida Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Carolyn Gosselin.