Why Invest in the Advocates?
Advocate Level investors are concerned with building Florida’s future and making our state more competitive. In addition to the benefits offered in the previous investment levels, the Advocate investors have access to on-site customized political briefing from Florida Chamber senior leaders, meetings with the Florida Chamber Government Affairs staff to review your organization’s top statewide issues and membership in the Florida Chamber of Commerce’s Board of Governors. Florida Employers are eligible to participate at this level with a minimum annual investment of $10,000.
What Are the Benefits of Advocate Membership?
- On-site customized political briefing for top management from Florida Chamber senior leaders
- Meeting with Florida Chamber Government Affairs staff of the Chamber to review your top statewide issues
- Membership on the Florida Chamber of Commerce Board of Governors
- Participate in the Florida Chamber’s Annual Meeting
- Invitation to attend Florida Chamber statewide events
- Receive the annual Where We Stand and How They Voted publications to track important issues facing your business
- Receive an inside look at the legislative session by attending regional Legislative Session Briefings before and after session
- Invitation to participate in the Florida Chamber’s Small Business Council and International Business Council
- Weekly updates on Florida Business Agenda items during each legislative session
- Invitation to provide input in developing the annual Florida Business Agenda
- Exclusive subscription to Chamber Insider and other communications
- Opportunity for your employees to participate in Grassroots Action Information Network
For More Information
Contact our Member Outreach office at 850-521-1287 or email Carolyn Gosselin.