International Business Council
To build and promote Florida’s global competitiveness through advocacy, education and information.
Lee Sandler, Sandler, Travis & Rosenberg
Alice E. Ancona, Director, Global Outreach
- Sponsored International Days
- Supported and lobbied for passage of Free Trade Agreements with Colombia, Panama and South Korea
- Supported Team Florida’s Trade Mission
- Held International town hall meetings in Orlando, Miami, Jacksonville, Tampa and Ocala
- Joined World Trade Center Miami and Enterprise Florida in sponsoring Florida World Trade month
- Developed comprehensive International policy statements
The Florida Chamber’s International Business Council will continue to work to create jobs through expansion of trade opportunities and investments in ports and international trade. If you are interested in joining the Florida Chamber’s International Business Council, please contact Alica Ancona at 850-521-1205305-965-7038305-965-7038 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive alerts and messages from the Florida Chamber on International Trade or other issues, please click here and complete the form.