Business Alliance for Early Learning: Resources
- 2017 Home Visiting Yearbook
The 2017 Home Visiting Yearbook compiles key data on early childhood home visiting on the national and state levels. Developed by the Urban Institute and James Bell Associates.
- The State of Preschool 2016
The State of Preschool Yearbook comparing each state program’s policies against a checklist of 10 research-based quality standards benchmarks – The National Institute for Early Education Research.
- The Current State of Scientific Knowledge on Pre-Kindergarten Effects
Pre-Kindergarten Task Force of Interdisciplinary Scientists Support for the consensus work was provided to Brookings by the Heising-Simons Foundation and the David and Lucille Packard Foundation. Support for the larger volume to Duke University was provided by SAS.
- Economist James J. Heckman: Early Education Packs a High Return on Investment
Committee for Economic Development
- Five Numbers to Remember about Early Childhood Development
Center on the Developing Child, Harvard University