Board of Governors
A seat on the Board of Governors is reserved for executives of Florida’s’ leading companies who are members of the Florida Chamber at the Advocate level or higher, as well as all Board of Directors members from each of the different Chamber entities.
Join Florida’s leading companies who regularly consult on business issues with members of the Florida Cabinet, heads of state government agencies and members of Florida’s Congressional delegation. The Board of Governors:
- Serves as an advisory body which consults on policy issues and makes recommendations to the Florida Chamber Board of Directors;
- Has the opportunity to meet with state leaders, including members of the Florida Cabinet, heads of state agencies, and members of Florida’s Congressional Delegation at The Board of Governors Monthly Meetings;
- Is involved in the annual events and programming of special interest committees such as: BIPAC and other issue committees;
- Meets bi-annually at Capitol Days in Tallahassee and at the Future of Florida Forum in Orlando; and
- Advances important issues within the Six Pillars framework to state agencies, the Florida Cabinet and members of the Florida Congressional delegation.